The new LID608 decoder is designed for industrial automation where a larger reading distance and complete embedded solution is required.
Reader activation can be placed under software control, or can be trigger controlled.
The LID608 decoder has been designed for use with external single- and multiple coil antennas.
Compared to the LID650 the LID608 has also a USB interface, 8 opto coupled inputs, 8 solid state outputs. Output voltage of the solid state outputs is depending on the input voltage connected to the separate input voltage connector.
The LID608 decoder can be used for reading Trovan®, ISO FDX-B and/or HDX* transponders.
- Needs regulated 12Vdc +/-5% linear powersupply
- Dimensions: 160 x 100 x 20 mm
- USB interface
- RS232 and RS485 interface
- 8 solid state outputs
- 8 opto coupled inputs
- Buzzer on board
- 256kb EEprom for data storage, 6400 slots without data/time stamp, 3200 with data/time stamp.
- Windows XP/7 PC software with Dbase function
- Realtime clock/calendar
- LCD on board
- Expansion connector for Bluetooth, WiFi* or Zigbee* module
- I2C connection for serial communication
- 512kb EEprom to store 12800 ID numbers without and 6400 with date and time
- 1024kb EEprom to store 25600 ID numbers without and 12800 with date and time
* Future options
We develop and produce solutions for processing organic waste streams, air cleaning, electronic identification and animal housing.
These products are diveded over three divisions:
Green Machines, Identification en Farm Systems.