The LID665 OEM decoder is designed for use with single coil antenna only.
The user can for example use this decoder as a plug-in board on his own designed backplane or as add-on decoder on a handheld computer.
The user can design its own special antenna or use a standard single coil antennae like the ANT614OEM, ANT614 and ANT613. Special antennae
can be made on request. The reading distance depends on shape of antenna
and used transponder type. If a larger reading distance is required the LID650 decoder together with the TM613 singlecoil antenna driver should be used instead of the LID665 decoder.
Based on the firmware there are 4 versions available:
Standard version with ASCII RS232 protocol. On single point connection also the RS485 interface can be used for long cable distances using the ASCII protocol
Networkable version using the RS485 2-wire bus system. Protocol in HEX format incl. addressing of the decoder. Same protocol can also be used on the RS232 interface when using single decoders on a short distance.
The LID665-Multi decoder reads also the FDX-B ISO standard and EM4102 transponders. The communication protocol for RS232 and RS485 are the same, so only one order code.
Special firmware version for use in access control applications. Is a networkable version using the RS485 2-wire bus system. Works together with our Trovan® Access Guard PC software. Also the RS232 interface can be used on single decoders on a short distance.
- Dual power supply input: 5Vdc +/-5% or 7,5Vdc-30Vdc
- Dimensions: 50 x 51 x 8 mm
- Weight: approx. 20gr.
- RS232 and RS485 interface, 1200…..19200 baud
- 256kb EEprom for data storage, 6400 slots without data/time stamp, 3200 with data/time stamp.
- Output for buzzer and LED indication
- Windows XP/7 PC software with Dbase function for access control applications
- Realtime clock/calendar
- Lithium battery backup to keep clock-calendar running when powered off
- 512kb EEprom to store 12800 ID numbers without and 6400 with date and time
- 1024kb EEprom to store 25600 ID numbers without and 12800 with date and time
- I2C connection for serial communication
- Custom specified serial Wiegand/clock-data/Omron protocol
- backplane with screw connectors, fuses, max. 2 relay outputs, max. 2 inputs, buzzer and optional extra memory.
For easy connection of the LID665 decoder you can use our backplane that incorporates screw-connectors (powersupply/interface/LED and antenna), fuses, buzzer and a relay output.
Extended memory can be fitted on this board on request.
We develop and produce solutions for processing organic waste streams, air cleaning, electronic identification and animal housing.
These products are diveded over three divisions:
Green Machines, Identification en Farm Systems.