A small, portable reader with USB interface and a lot of possibilities!
The LID573 has the same features as the LID560 but has also an USB port for communication with a PC. Also the LID573-ISO/Multi versions can read the TI HDX transponders.
The LID573 uses USB to communicate to a PC. Optional a Infra-Red port (IrDa) is available for wireless communication.
Especially large amounts of data can be transferred more rapid, and due to the higher clock speed of the processor, searching data is done quicker.
The battery voltage is realtime measured and shown on the LCD
The LID573 can also be equiped, on request, with a Bluetooth module enabling wiresless communication. Information can be send to a PC, and the PC can write information back onto the LCD of the LID573 reader.
The LID573 has an expansion connector. In time boards for WiFi, Zigbee™, mass storage etc. might become available.
There are 3 types available:
Reads the Trovan® Unique & Trovan® Flex only.
Reads the Trovan® Unique & Flex, ISO FDX-B, HDX, Destron, AVID (fecava), PSK1 and PSK2 transponders. (64bit ASK on request)
Reads the same types as the LID573-ISO version but can also read the AVID Encrypted tags.
Like the LID560, the LID573 has a two tone coloured housing. The tone coloured housing has a detachable pocketclip.
The top colour is squirrel grey (RAL7000) and the bottom colour is anthracite grey (RAL7016).
- Animal identification
- Guard control
- Theft prevention
- Industrial applications
- USB port at bottom, USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- LC-Display with backlight
- Clock/calendar with lithium battery backup
- pocket/belt clip
- Windows95/98/NT/XP PC software
- Bluetooth wireless communication
- 9600baud IrDa Infra Red serial port for serial communication
- EEprom memory expansion to 512kb
- EEprom memory expansion to 1024kb.
- Carry case
- Protection boot
- IR1020 IrDa to RS232 converter for connection to PC’s without IRDA port
- Rechargeble 9V/150mAh NiMH battery
- Battery charger for 2ea 9V NiMH rechargeable batteries
We develop and produce solutions for processing organic waste streams, air cleaning, electronic identification and animal housing.
These products are divided over three divisions:
Green Machines, Identification and Farm Systems.