The LID650 decoder is designed for industrial automation where a larger reading distance is required.
Reader activation can be placed under software control, or can be trigger controlled.
The LID650 decoder has been designed for use with external multiple coil antennas,
such as the ANT610F, 611 and 612. When using the antenna driver TM613 it is also possible to use single coil antenna for enhanced reading performance compared to the LID665.
Based on the firmware there are 4 versions available:
Standard version with ASCII RS232 protocol. On single point connection also the RS485 interface can be used for long cable distances using the ASCII protocol
Networkable version using the RS485 2-wire bus system. Protocol in HEX format incl. addressing of the decoder. Same protocol can also be used on the RS232 interface when using single decoders on a short distance.
The LID650-Multi decoder reads also the FDX-B ISO standard and EM4102 transponders. The communication protocol for RS232 and RS485 are the same, so only one order code.
Special firmware version for use in access control applications. Is a networkable version using the RS485 2-wire bus system. Works together with our Trovan® Access Guard PC software. Also the RS232 interface can be used on single decoders on a short distance.
- Needs regulated 12Vdc +/-5% linear powersupply
- Dimensions: 100 x 58 x 16 mm
- Weight: approx. 40gr.
- RS232 and RS485, 1200……19.200 baud
- Relay output, selectable potential free or 12VDC no/nc
- Buzzer on board
- 256kb EEprom for data storage, 6400 slots without data/time stamp, 3200 with data/time stamp.
- Windows XP/7 PC software with Dbase function for access control applications
- Realtime clock/calendar
- Extra relay output
- Lithium battery backup to keep clock-calendar running when powered off
- I2C connection for serial communication
- 2 TTL lines for custom serial clock-data or wiegand protocol, only when RS485 disabled
- 512kb EEprom to store 12800 ID numbers without and 6400 with date and time
- 1024kb EEprom to store 25600 ID numbers without and 12800 with date and time
Desarrollamos y producimos soluciones para el procesamiento de residuos orgánicos, la purificación de aire, la identificación electrónica y el alojamiento animal.
Estos productos se dividen en tres divisiones:
Green Machines, Identification en Farm Systems.