The LID665 OEM decoder is designed for use with single coil antenna only.
The user can for example use this decoder as a plug-in board on his own designed backplane or as add-on decoder on a handheld computer.
The user can design its own special antenna or use a standard single coil antennae like the ANT614OEM, ANT614 and ANT613. Special antennae
can be made on request. The reading distance depends on shape of antenna
and used transponder type. If a larger reading distance is required the LID650 decoder together with the TM613 singlecoil antenna driver should be used instead of the LID665 decoder.
Based on the firmware there are 4 versions available:
Standard version with ASCII RS232 protocol. On single point connection also the RS485 interface can be used for long cable distances using the ASCII protocol
Networkable version using the RS485 2-wire bus system. Protocol in HEX format incl. addressing of the decoder. Same protocol can also be used on the RS232 interface when using single decoders on a short distance.
The LID665-Multi decoder reads also the FDX-B ISO standard and EM4102 transponders. The communication protocol for RS232 and RS485 are the same, so only one order code.
Special firmware version for use in access control applications. Is a networkable version using the RS485 2-wire bus system. Works together with our Trovan® Access Guard PC software. Also the RS232 interface can be used on single decoders on a short distance.
- Dual power supply input: 5Vdc +/-5% or 7,5Vdc-30Vdc
- Dimensions: 50 x 51 x 8 mm
- Weight: approx. 20gr.
- RS232 and RS485 interface, 1200…..19200 baud
- 256kb EEprom for data storage, 6400 slots without data/time stamp, 3200 with data/time stamp.
- Output for buzzer and LED indication
- Windows XP/7 PC software with Dbase function for access control applications
- Realtime clock/calendar
- Lithium battery backup to keep clock-calendar running when powered off
- 512kb EEprom to store 12800 ID numbers without and 6400 with date and time
- 1024kb EEprom to store 25600 ID numbers without and 12800 with date and time
- I2C connection for serial communication
- Custom specified serial Wiegand/clock-data/Omron protocol
- backplane with screw connectors, fuses, max. 2 relay outputs, max. 2 inputs, buzzer and optional extra memory.
For easy connection of the LID665 decoder you can use our backplane that incorporates screw-connectors (powersupply/interface/LED and antenna), fuses, buzzer and a relay output.
Extended memory can be fitted on this board on request.
Desarrollamos y producimos soluciones para el procesamiento de residuos orgánicos, la purificación de aire, la identificación electrónica y el alojamiento animal.
Estos productos se dividen en tres divisiones:
Green Machines, Identification en Farm Systems.