Trovan flex read-write transponders
The TROVAN FLEX™ system* is designed for use in production control and logistics applications where the customer requires programmable (read-writable) data-carriers. TROVAN FLEX™ transponders feature answer- on-request, variable memory configuration, access-by-password and the ability to lock in programmed codes on a block-by-block basis.
ID 250 Flex industrial read-write transponder
- Shape equal to ID200, but 120bit write possibility
- Designed for use in extremely harsh environments
- High-vibration tolerance
- Has countersunk opening for easy mounting using a screw or rivet.
- Countersunk opening: DIN 74 -Am5
- Dimensions: ø26 x 4,7 mm
- Weight: 4g
- Storage temp:-40º C to +220º C
- Operating temp:-40º C to +85º C
- Environment: IP67
- Vibration: random -20 -2,000Hz/10g/1 hr.p.Axis
- sine -20 -2,000Hz/5g/1 hr.p.Axis
ID 450 Flex read-write HandsFree™ Card
- Shape equal to ID400, but 120bit write possibility
- Put it in your pocket and forget about it
- No battery in card
- Fits in industry-standard mag stripe readers
- ISO compliant with respect to flexibility, durability
- Available with the following additional features: mag stripe (high density or low density mag stripe)
- custom printing (logos, text and pictures)
- slot for use with standard ID badge clips
- Dimensions: 85,6 x 53,97 x 0,85 mm
We develop and produce solutions for processing organic waste streams, air cleaning, electronic identification and animal housing.
These products are divided over three divisions:
Green Machines, Identification and Farm Systems.